Dartmoor Yesterday

That 2nd shot looks good with lots of natural contrast from the light and shadows plus the snow in the sunlit part of the frame. It looks a nicely composed picture with a lot going for it.

1 - Perspective seems a bit low and 3. I don't like dogs so it doesn't fit with me. 4. The lead in lines are very strong and not your fault but that barbed wire fence is bloody ugly.

Very nice Wayne.... I like the second and last one.

Thanks. I agree, the second one I think is the strongest.

That 2nd shot looks good with lots of natural contrast from the light and shadows plus the snow in the sunlit part of the frame. It looks a nicely composed picture with a lot going for it.

1 - Perspective seems a bit low and 3. I don't like dogs so it doesn't fit with me. 4. The lead in lines are very strong and not your fault but that barbed wire fence is bloody ugly.

Cheers for commenting. The first one was low as I was braced against the tor, despite the sun it was bleddy windy, particularly when snowy squalls blew in.

Interestingly enough I prefer the dog image. Do you have one with all of it in the frame? It really tells the story how windy and cold it was.

No I don't, these 2 best show the wind although neither is great and wouldn't normally show them here. One of Lilly and one of my brother, not very good as I pulled the shadows a lot but you get the idea about the wind.

Blow-dry

Blustery

Back