Daughter Prom photos.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Took a few photos of my daughter looking glamorous before her prom last Monday. A mix of natural light and some with OCF. First time doing this sort of thing and pretty happy with the results. Apart from a garden chair in the background i didn't notice!!

JESSICA. FULL SIZE FINAL VERSIONS. (27 of 65) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

JESSICA. FULL SIZE FINAL VERSIONS. (17 of 65) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

JESSICA. FULL SIZE FINAL VERSIONS. (11 of 65) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

JESSICA. FULL SIZE FINAL VERSIONS. (44 of 65) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

JESSICA. FULL SIZE FINAL VERSIONS. (6 of 65) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

JESSICA. FULL SIZE FINAL VERSIONS. (48 of 65) by nessiemac1, on Flickr

Cheers folks. I love no 4 as well but the daughter doesn't! Went a bit different with the processing on it and think it's suits the photo.

These are really very good colourful characterful images and portraits. The word "Daaaaad" rings out but is par for the course and does not detract, rather even adds something to the pics. Excellent IMO.

Last edited:
A really nice set of images Dave, you and your daughter should be very pleased with them.(y)

George.

Shame about the lads tie at half mast........

Me too it spoils a lovely image - easy fix in Photoshop though

Cracking set- I bet your daughter loves them ( apart from the tie lol) :p

Les ;)

Lovely Set
took my Daughters 5 yrs ago :)

#1 could do with a very slight tweaking on the highlights & shadows just to brighten it up a smudge

Hopefully some of these will get printed to go on the wall :plus1:

These are fab to my eyes, really like the lighting in number 2 it brought out the colours beautifully.
Do you mind me asking what you used for the lighting and were they modified ?

Gaz

These are fab to my eyes, really like the lighting in number 2 it brought out the colours beautifully.
Do you mind me asking what you used for the lighting and were they modified ?

Gaz

Gaz, thanks very much! These were shot with a speed light in a cheap soft box to camera right with a bare speed light to camera left as a fill.

And thanks to all for the comments especially regarding photo 4.

I love this shot as well and deliberately processed it slightly differently from
the others as it really suits the image. But my daughter hates it as it looks " false and stupid" in her words!

great set! 1 could bebefir from a little skin smoothing for me 4 is a real winner!

Thanks Christian, i done a couple of versions but she didn't like the one with the skin smoothed even though i barely touched it! Girls eh!

Back