weekly : Dave70D 52 for 2017 Week 52 WEATHER COMPLETED

Structure - The second shot for me Dave. I can only echo everyone else's comments regarding the lady in red adding contrast to the image.
Routine - the stoat is the winner by a country mile. The attitude he's giving you is excellent. I have to agree with Andy though, pushing the contrast would really make him pop.

The stoat is a beaut of a capture. Some lens you've got there. (y)

Love all three shots but the Stoat is the best. Love his "What's going on" expression!

Structure - The second shot for me Dave. I can only echo everyone else's comments regarding the lady in red adding contrast to the image.
Routine - the stoat is the winner by a country mile. The attitude he's giving you is excellent. I have to agree with Andy though, pushing the contrast would really make him pop.

Thank you folks, I have tried to get it to pop, but to me it does not look right, the 1st pic of the Stoat is how I saw it :)

Stoat is a cracker, if a tad flat as has been said.
They dont often hang around.congrats on getting a sharp image.

i love the stoat, he gave you a really nice pose too! i did wonder what the 'routine' part was going to be when i looked first on the pictures thread, but once you explained it here i nodded my head. a great entry for the week :)

Stoat is a cracker, if a tad flat as has been said.
They dont often hang around.congrats on getting a sharp image.

i love the stoat, he gave you a really nice pose too! i did wonder what the 'routine' part was going to be when i looked first on the pictures thread, but once you explained it here i nodded my head. a great entry for the week :)

Thank you both for the nice words :)

I love, love, love the stoat! Superb eye contact and great composition - it must have felt amazing to get such a clear shot of him. Nice composition too. :clap:

Thank you very much for the great words Emma, yes it was amazing to watch as he/she was running right towards me, so I just dropped to my knee and took a few, so chuffed that I got my first ever Stoat :)

Structure: I have to say i prefer the second image. If the tree wasn't in the first image i think it would be a lot stronger.
That stoat is a cracking shot, something to be proud of.

513 ... lovely job, very nicely framed, good focus with lots of detail. (y)

I was going to say a more on face shot would have been nice, but as you say above animals never do what you want them to do, but as the theme is numbers, perfect fit

Like that Dave you could reach out and stroke 513, great shot.

513 is my fave. Great dof and the clarity of the hide is great. Lots of lovely detail (y)

#2 for me, a bit green maybe :thinking: but well composed, nice DOF and detail.

Cheers.

Thank you Jill for the nice words :) Thank you too Andy, it is a marker on the 1st T, had to bring down the green a bit as the sun was so bright on it :)

I like all three, all very nicely captured but 513 just edged it for me. Good focus, sharp and nice depth of field. A step to the right to include an eye would be even better.

Loving the Stoat David, great capture wondering if a tweak of tones etc might help lift it as the colors as seem a little flat on my screen. :whistle:

Thank you Stan, Nigel for the comments and looking :)

Cow for me, great details in the hair (fur? whatever cows have) and a nice clear number.

513 is a great spot, well seen and captured :)

Back