weekly : Dave70D 52 for 2017 Week 52 WEATHER COMPLETED

Love your Vivid Dave. I'm partial to poppies one of my favourite flowers.

Very vivid! I like the contrast with the red tulips and the bluebells. Would be interested to see what it was like with the green leaves left in (or maybe just slightly desaturated) rather than being completely desaturated as I'm not so keen on all the gray in the background.

Very vivid! I like the contrast with the red tulips and the bluebells. Would be interested to see what it was like with the green leaves left in (or maybe just slightly desaturated) rather than being completely desaturated as I'm not so keen on all the gray in the background.

Thank you Steve for looking and the comment :)

Evolved - Third shot with the yellow background is very eye-caching. My camera shop was trying to sell me a 100L, makes me wish I'd gone for it!
Smoke - I like the longer exposure. I'd echo others' comments about the shot without the candle but don't let those L-R confirmists bully you. Solidarity, brother.
Large - He really does look large but I'm not sure why the sheep in the foregrond finds it so funny?

Evolved - Third shot with the yellow background is very eye-caching. My camera shop was trying to sell me a 100L, makes me wish I'd gone for it!
Smoke - I like the longer exposure. I'd echo others' comments about the shot without the candle but don't let those L-R confirmists bully you. Solidarity, brother.
Large - He really does look large but I'm not sure why the sheep in the foregrond finds it so funny?

Great separation Dave - I like the way the cow and sheep heads are in similar positions.

Thats ambitious Dave, nicely spotted anyway

That sheep does look smiley :) and although the bull is the Large topic, that sheep looks big to me too !!

Well seen for large and very nicely captured

Thank you folks for looking and the comments :)

Wow, vivid is stunning, nothing to criticise!

Large is a huge beast. Well spotted and nicely composed.

In Brighton & Hove you have a choice of a lot of Architecture to shoot, some of it going back 100s of years, but for my shot and take I wanted it to be different. So after having lunch at Mums, I went out for a walk knowing the shot I wanted which was a Reflection of some architecture, and this was the best I could find on a nice sunny day today.

Architecture Reflection by David Ore, on Flickr

Bandstand Architecture by David Ore, on Flickr

Last edited:
That confuses my brain... :confused: what is the building reflected in? I took me quite a while to see the caffe nero is the wrong way round. :)

Nicely done Dave, very good capture of the reflection and the structure of the ceiling tiles superimposed adds another architectural reference.

That confuses my brain... :confused: what is the building reflected in? I took me quite a while to see the caffe nero is the wrong way round. :)

Thank you Bernd, it made me think too :)

Nicely done Dave, very good capture of the reflection and the structure of the ceiling tiles superimposed adds another architectural reference.

Thanks Chris, I liked how the tiles came out as well :)

An unusual take on the theme Dave - the angle of the ceiling tiles does make it pretty hard to figure out!

Thank you too Emma, thought I`d do a different take on theme :)

Back