weekly : Dave70D 52 for 2017 Week 52 WEATHER COMPLETED

Third one for me (if there is a third!) The B&W, side on, with mostly clean BG. (y)

Hi Dave, I've been lax on my own thread this month, let alone commenting on others, but you're always up to date with a selection of interesting images! :clap:

Tiny - definitely the first for me, with that tiny weeny little fly that makes the other one look HUGE in comparison. Well spotted!
Face - three good ideas but my stand-out favourite is the Kissing Wall; great details and very unusual, and perfect for this theme.
Agriculture - I know these things can be Marmite but the first is over-processed for me. Of the other two, I prefer the colour one as I think it suits the theme best, with all the natural colours in the field. Nice contrast with the buildings in the far background too.
Graceful - both good choices and my favourite would be the first one with the lines of the wings and long legs. Nice controlled exposure, too (y)

Hi Dave, I've been lax on my own thread this month, let alone commenting on others, but you're always up to date with a selection of interesting images! :clap:

Tiny - definitely the first for me, with that tiny weeny little fly that makes the other one look HUGE in comparison. Well spotted!
Face - three good ideas but my stand-out favourite is the Kissing Wall; great details and very unusual, and perfect for this theme.
Agriculture - I know these things can be Marmite but the first is over-processed for me. Of the other two, I prefer the colour one as I think it suits the theme best, with all the natural colours in the field. Nice contrast with the buildings in the far background too.
Graceful - both good choices and my favourite would be the first one with the lines of the wings and long legs. Nice controlled exposure, too (y)

Thank you Andrea for the nice words, I agree I went OTT on the marmite one, but glad I stopped on the 2nd :)
On the graceful shot, it was a right PITA to get the whites right :)

Well done for not blowing the whites. It's the Egret shot for me, well caught, just at the right moment(y).

Poor lemon, looks like Posiview passed its self by date. I like the basket it blends in well and nice selection of fruit.(y)

some nice bird action there.

Liking the way the fruit #1 stands out from the BG and the weird effect when I scroll up & down.

Hi Dave - finally attempting a catch up!
Minimalistic - I love this one! The comosition is spot on and the detail in the texture of the sand ans the writing is great.
progress - I like the composition of this too, and the contrast between the futuristic i360 and the old architecture next to it
Pleasure - no shoehorn at all...I know how you love your macro and this has bags of detail (y)
Tiny - great capture with the two flies - that made me smile :)
Face - I like the tight framing of the faces - a fascinating piece of art - I don't think I've ever seen it. Must head down to Brighton more often!
Agriculture - The processing on the first is a bit OTT for me I think, but I like the second, perhaps with a bit of an exposure lift.
Graceful - wonderful action shot on the egret - those wings are so beautiful
Fruit - i'm not so sure about this - it seems a little flat. perhaps a shallower depth of field with a background further away might have added more interest?
Finally - I was really sorry to hear your story about the stone throwing idiots, but pleased you & Hayley were unhurt...even your lens had a happy ending then?!

Hi Dave - finally attempting a catch up!
Minimalistic - I love this one! The comosition is spot on and the detail in the texture of the sand ans the writing is great.
progress - I like the composition of this too, and the contrast between the futuristic i360 and the old architecture next to it
Pleasure - no shoehorn at all...I know how you love your macro and this has bags of detail (y)
Tiny - great capture with the two flies - that made me smile :)
Face - I like the tight framing of the faces - a fascinating piece of art - I don't think I've ever seen it. Must head down to Brighton more often!
Agriculture - The processing on the first is a bit OTT for me I think, but I like the second, perhaps with a bit of an exposure lift.
Graceful - wonderful action shot on the egret - those wings are so beautiful
Fruit - i'm not so sure about this - it seems a little flat. perhaps a shallower depth of field with a background further away might have added more interest?
Finally - I was really sorry to hear your story about the stone throwing idiots, but pleased you & Hayley were unhurt...even your lens had a happy ending then?!

Thank you Emma for the great catch up comments, and thank you about Hayley,Me and the lens :)

Back