weekly : Dave70D 52 for 2017 Week 52 WEATHER COMPLETED

Hi Dave

Occupation - I like the low pov and I think the shadow adds to the shot too
You - What a great expression, Its a close one but I think I will plump for the colour version
Arch - Ooo good idea with the angels. 2nd one for me, I like how the angel is highlighted, very spooky

:D

Hi Dave

Occupation - I like the low pov and I think the shadow adds to the shot too
You - What a great expression, Its a close one but I think I will plump for the colour version
Arch - Ooo good idea with the angels. 2nd one for me, I like how the angel is highlighted, very spooky

:D

Thank you Georgina for the comments :)

That's a good arch, I thought it was a shadow at the top, then saw that it's actually a gate.
I agree with the with the others, the angels are really quite good.

Hi Dave liking your archway a lot ...specially like the gate, a little bit more symmetry would make it extra special.
I don't have Lightroom but I'm very impressed with the way you've highlighted that angel...excellent.

The food Display jumps of the page with all the lovely colour, I think it would take a crop though. But the park just looks so lovely with the blue sky ...I like them both.

Now that is a nice display of fruit and veg Dave, and you did well to not get yourself in the mirror on the wall too :)

Thank you Dean, on the first shot I was in the mirror so stood at an angle for the next one :)

Hi Dave liking your archway a lot ...specially like the gate, a little bit more symmetry would make it extra special.
I don't have Lightroom but I'm very impressed with the way you've highlighted that angel...excellent.

The food Display jumps of the page with all the lovely colour, I think it would take a crop though. But the park just looks so lovely with the blue sky ...I like them both.

Thank you Susie for the nice words about the angel, as I only do it every now and then with LR6 :) Thank you too for the comments.

Nice display Dave, lovely looking veg. Nice colours in there

Two good choices for display, Dave. The big tree is starting to put on a good display of Autumn colours but my choice is #1 for the bright colours of the fruit and veg and the way they are arranged. I would have been tempted to try moving to your left for a straight on shot, but perhaps that would put you in the middle of a road? Good colourful choice, anyway :)

Two good choices for display, Dave. The big tree is starting to put on a good display of Autumn colours but my choice is #1 for the bright colours of the fruit and veg and the way they are arranged. I would have been tempted to try moving to your left for a straight on shot, but perhaps that would put you in the middle of a road? Good colourful choice, anyway :)

Thank you Andrea for the nice words, it was close to cars so sadly had to take it at the angle :)

I like the display, but would have preferred a more direct head on shot, that would have lost a lot of randomness of upper window reflections and the clutter of panels on the rh side.....if that make sense ?

I like the display, but would have preferred a more direct head on shot, that would have lost a lot of randomness of upper window reflections and the clutter of panels on the rh side.....if that make sense ?

Thank you Mark, I do agree about the head on shot would of been better :)

Display, fruit and veg works well for me as an angled shot, a straight on would probably lose feel of depth.

#1 ... Nice find, nice colour ... I'd have been tempted to do a straight-on letterbox of that middle shelf with legible prices below.

Good choice for the theme and well captured with good details and the shadows to ground it. Tiny nit-pick would be the line across the background but that is being picky as it really doesn't distract from the subject

Good choice for the theme and well captured with good details and the shadows to ground it. Tiny nit-pick would be the line across the background but that is being picky as it really doesn't distract from the subject

Thank you Chris for looking and the comment, the line was a pita to remove so left it :)

Nice choice for the subject Dave, an interesting shot

Nice selection of wood shots Dave, I like the one titled Wood the most, it looks good with the trees in the background

Back