weekly DAVE'S 2021 WEEKLY 52 SHOWCASE & Finished

Great picture! I know what I'm having next time I'm passing the shops! I also have the urge to press in that bit of foil on the left, I must be going mad!

Fun take on the theme and great advert as I now want some.

Lol.. you did what you promised. Personally I prefer the green ones :).

Great picture! I know what I'm having next time I'm passing the shops! I also have the urge to press in that bit of foil on the left, I must be going mad!
Fun take on the theme and great advert as I now want some.
Yeah ... good 'n sharp 'n fruity.
The single pastille in front of the tube works great - nicely done and nice start :)
Lol.. you did what you promised. Personally I prefer the green ones :).
A simple and easy shot to start the year, Dave.

Thank you for the fruity comments folks.

Damn, I was going to do some kind of sweetie too! Well taken pic. Like that you've opened the packet too.

A simple but effective image for fruit Dave, I like the lighting in this, just crisp and clean, good work (y)

Dave glad your back in the driving seat, hopefully your feeling somewhat nearer to your “old” self.
I prefer the mask in B&W it adds extra feel to it. Very strong image.
Fruit pastilles... fab idea and brilliantly executed. We always take a packet on long car journey and it’s a competition to see who can resist chewing.
I’ve just bought myself some backdrops similar to yours so I can do more shots like this.

A different take on the theme. I like the composition you have chosen with one on the outside. You can't even tell there is one missing... did you have two packets by any chance? :D

I try not to buy sweets these days, but I always loved fruit pastilles, especially the blackcurrant ones.

Dave glad your back in the driving seat, hopefully your feeling somewhat nearer to your “old” self.
I prefer the mask in B&W it adds extra feel to it. Very strong image.
Fruit pastilles... fab idea and brilliantly executed. We always take a packet on long car journey and it’s a competition to see who can resist chewing.
I’ve just bought myself some backdrops similar to yours so I can do more shots like this.

Thank you Heather for the comment, I'm getting there but slowly.

A different take on the theme. I like the composition you have chosen with one on the outside. You can't even tell there is one missing... did you have two packets by any chance? :D

I try not to buy sweets these days, but I always loved fruit pastilles, especially the blackcurrant ones.

Thanks Bebop, you are correct, I had four packs so as I opened one to eat I snapped one of the other packs.

Not had them for a while, looks like the packet size has shrunk considerably!! Assuming you had more than packet or have managed to close it after taking one out. Can't decide if it needs more detail

I think the colour one has more depth to it.
I'm going with that one Dave.

Colour for me too Dave. I love the warm tones. I think the subject gets a bit lost in the B&W one.

I hope you kick your dirty habit before it gets too bad ;) Do 10 press ups every time instead :D

Colour for me too Dave it’s more defined and obvious what it is

Colour for me, I see more detail in it but wonder if there is selective adjustments to the main element as the background appears muted

Colour for me too Dave. I love the warm tones. I think the subject gets a bit lost in the B&W one.

I hope you kick your dirty habit before it gets too bad ;) Do 10 press ups every time instead :D
Colour for me too Dave it’s more defined and obvious what it is
Colour for me, I see more detail in it but wonder if there is selective adjustments to the main element as the background appears muted
Colour for me too - nice picture of a dirty habit.
Colour one works for me too Dave.
Now pack it in:)

Thanks folks, I'sure I will/can stop again soon.

Nearby mask, love the detail and I like the black and white, but the colours win for me.
Fruit great idea and I like the detail of the sweet. Mmm sugar damn this diabetes.
Dirty, great idea and again loads of detail.

Amazing for me to choose colour but on this occasion I think it has more clarity.
Bad habit but hard to quit - then you wonder why you ever did it in the first place.

Dirty
It's the colour for me. The black and white does show the textures well, but the colour has more depth and shows that it tobacco.

Yep. Didn't know what it was until I saw the colour version. I'm just finishing another give-up session after a couple of weeks picking up in April. Been on 0mg nic on my puffer since Christmas and am now only picking it up occasionally. Good luck giving up (again!)

Back