weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

Excellent image Dave!(y)
Great sharpness and detail and is the definition of the theme 'wet'!
I was hoping it would be raining here today....it did a bit, but now it's just really windy and it's all drying up!!
Nice work Dave and well done getting the technique in the bag too!:clap:

Spot on theme Dave I thought we might get a few of these window shots this week, a good abstract image.

Was waiting to see a shot like this Dave, great capture!

Great take on the theme Dave, I always love photos of water drops on glass. Well taken and lots of detail to look at

Thanks Carl for the comment.

Excellent image Dave!(y)
Great sharpness and detail and is the definition of the theme 'wet'!
I was hoping it would be raining here today....it did a bit, but now it's just really windy and it's all drying up!!
Nice work Dave and well done getting the technique in the bag too!:clap:

Thank you Gareth for the comment.

Spot on theme Dave I thought we might get a few of these window shots this week, a good abstract image.

Thank you Allan for the comment.

Was waiting to see a shot like this Dave, great capture!

Thank you too Daniel for the comment.

Nice image and good amount of detail for wet. The fuji jpegs are good aren't they. I'm still trying to get the hand of focusing on water drops, have you used a lowish exposure to get the drops to standout?

Nice image and good amount of detail for wet. The fuji jpegs are good aren't they. I'm still trying to get the hand of focusing on water drops, have you used a lowish exposure to get the drops to standout?

Thank you Dom for the comment, I love the Jpegs that the Fuji`s put out and on this shot it was taken in Aperture mode on the X100F.
@DomRim was it you that I said if I find my X-T20 125X-Pert Tips I`d give ?

Dave, the knocker and the background is great. The 35mm f2 is my favourite lens. Looks great against the turquoise
Wet, think we had the same idea but much prefer yours !

Object: A very eye catching door knocker. The colours and detail are superb. The 1:1 crop really suits it.

Wet: Good image for the theme

Object: A very eye catching door knocker. The colours and detail are superb. The 1:1 crop really suits it.

Wet: Good image for the theme

Thank you Mandy for the comment.

Dave, just catching up on comments and viewing the images. Great minds think alike ! We could be looking out of the same window at the same time !

Thanks Chris, I knew we were in for a lot of rain so just waited and used the X100F.

Great capture there Dave, very nice.

Nice shot and nice to see some performance going on. Too many just stand there are play!

Nice shot, great to get some movement in it, you can really feel the music with this one.

WET - on theme, looks just like the sort of grey day I actually miss (well, from time to time!)
FREE - good movement in this shot, and great socks!

Terrific, dynamic image Dave!:clap:
I like the composition with the empty doorway to the left acting as a counterpoint to the bass player 'inside' the doorway on the right!
Great shot, with lots of compelling interest and detail!
Niiiiice!!;)

Hi Dave, I'm just catching up again after the cold from hell. Your image for Wet is perfect for the theme with some good sharp details in the water drops and a hint of the surroundings outside, while your free week image is full of energy; as Dave @-Oy- says, many performers just stand there but this has action and a sense of movement too.

Hi Dave, I'm just catching up again after the cold from hell. Your image for Wet is perfect for the theme with some good sharp details in the water drops and a hint of the surroundings outside, while your free week image is full of energy; as Dave @-Oy- says, many performers just stand there but this has action and a sense of movement too.

Thank you too Andrea.

Back