weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

Good shot, i'll agree with Stan

Not what I would expect for the theme but I get where you are coming from, nice shot of the bird

Looking for food fits well with the theme, and with pigeons/flying rats, as that's all they ever do.
Well, apart from crapping on people…..
Good shot, sharp throughout.

Initially I thought it was a photo of a pigeon because pigeons are often served as food (lol) Nice photo Dave, well taken shot of a tricky subject.
Looking for food fits well with the theme, and with pigeons/flying rats, as that's all they ever do.
Well, apart from crapping on people…..
Good shot, sharp throughout.

Thank you both.

Super sharp capture Dave and nicely exposed too, especially for SOOC.
Great colours also, the legs really pop!
Like Carl, I too initially thought it was going to be a pigeon pie reference - we should be ashamed of ourselves for thinking such a thing!:LOL:
Nice work Dave!(y)

Super sharp capture Dave and nicely exposed too, especially for SOOC.
Great colours also, the legs really pop!
Like Carl, I too initially thought it was going to be a pigeon pie reference - we should be ashamed of ourselves for thinking such a thing!:LOL:
Nice work Dave!(y)

Thanks Gareth, I did think pigeon pie but the feathers get stuck in my teeth :)

Great composition, really well lit and bang on theme - like it

Nice shot, I am still thinking of a shot for this theme, but my fallback involves marble!

Well smooth it is but as you say Dave it needs grounding.
I thought you had done the technique for this month I didn’t think there is a need to keep doing it

Food - bang on. He's looking for it alright! And it nails the SOOC nicely

Smooth - nice to get the new camera clicked a few times eh. Interesting object

Smooth
I agree with Allan, it could do with grounding, but for a sooc shot it looks good.

Hi Dave

Young, Only 1 image there for me, but it's very good, lots of details, the guys t-shirt is maybe a touch too black.

Food, pigeons are a pain, but they are also colourful. Well captured.

Smooth, not another one (camera), have you won the lottery lately. Nice sharp detail and the light reflecting is nice.

Pete

Unusual elephant with a rather rough serrated trunk but like your take on the theme. The rest of the body is nice and smooth though.
Smooth
I agree with Allan, it could do with grounding, but for a sooc shot it looks good.

Thank you both.

Hi Dave

Young, Only 1 image there for me, but it's very good, lots of details, the guys t-shirt is maybe a touch too black.

Food, pigeons are a pain, but they are also colourful. Well captured.

Smooth, not another one (camera), have you won the lottery lately. Nice sharp detail and the light reflecting is nice.

Pete

Thanks Peter, the next few themes might well be taken with the GRII.

Heya Dave,

Young - Only the second shot still showing. Has the look of a young Roger Waters about him. Excellent shot :)
Food - What no performer? Erm yes, it's a flying rat...
Smooth -
As my new camera has just arrived, I thought I`d take a shot of my Smooth marble elephant
but that's with the X100F, not the Ricoh... or have you picked up a second X100F in your travels ;)
Grounding has been mentioned but oddly I don't actually find it floaty.

Heya Dave,

Young - Only the second shot still showing. Has the look of a young Roger Waters about him. Excellent shot :)
Food - What no performer? Erm yes, it's a flying rat...
Smooth - but that's with the X100F, not the Ricoh... or have you picked up a second X100F in your travels ;)
Grounding has been mentioned but oddly I don't actually find it floaty.

Thanks Tim, yes it was taken with the X100F quickly as wanted to play with my Ricoh GRII.

Back