weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

Great couple of images there Dave. The fella with the closed eyes looks so embraced with the music. Nice shot there mate. The setting is great.
The colour pop watch, fine detailed work there to get the red on the hands.

Here in good old Brighton PRIDE is a way of Life, yesterday Pride was fantastic so two shots. Lifeguard on the parade and two staff members dressed up for the party at Brighton music hall the camera the lad is using is a Canon 70D. BG is messy but 1,000s of folk came to the parade. X-T3 + XF90mm f2.

Pride Lifeguard by Dave, on Flickr

Kirsty and Staff by Dave, on Flickr

Shot 2 is the one - lots of colour as expected! I'll be shooting Wigan Pride next Saturday :)

Lovely colourful shots as always :)

2nd pic for me Dave much better than the first saw some of your others in another thread looks like you had a good day

Hi Dave

You seem to be able to enjoy a colourful life down in brighton. I prefer the second shot, just for the colourful t-shirts they are wearing, the crowd in the background is OOF enough not to distract.

On the first one the edge of frames are not best placed. Having more in the image may have helped.

Pete

Hi Dave

You seem to be able to enjoy a colourful life down in brighton. I prefer the second shot, just for the colourful t-shirts they are wearing, the crowd in the background is OOF enough not to distract.

On the first one the edge of frames are not best placed. Having more in the image may have helped.

Pete

Thank you Pete.

Great stuff Dave as always!
Lovely Bright Brighton, and you've captured the splendour wonderfully.
Shot #2 is fantastic....great eye contact and expression, and the background fits nicely with the cheerful feel of the image, not distracting at all!
Smashing!(y)

Great stuff Dave as always!
Lovely Bright Brighton, and you've captured the splendour wonderfully.
Shot #2 is fantastic....great eye contact and expression, and the background fits nicely with the cheerful feel of the image, not distracting at all!
Smashing!(y)

Thank you Gareth, Brighton can be a colourful town in the Pride week.

Nice colourful shot of the church Dave I had a similar shot but didn’t use it in the end

Interior
Good colours, there's a little bit lost in the window highlights, but it's not too bad.

Beautiful colours here Dave, and a lovely image all round!:clap:
Well composed and very nice light for a church interior.

....I was just trying out the X-E3 and XF23mm.

Just how many Fujis have you got Dave?:D

Lovely interior shot there Dave, well done.

Interior
Good colours, there's a little bit lost in the window highlights, but it's not too bad.
Stunning building, shown off well in your picture with great colours and detail.
Beautiful colours here Dave, and a lovely image all round!:clap:
Well composed and very nice light for a church interior.

Just how many Fujis have you got Dave?:D

Thank you folks, I sat through the service then took the shot.
@GarethB Not enough yet, as once I get the Fuji XPRO 2 I will then stop so every lens will have a camera on it :fuji:

While at the music hall yesterday with the X-T3 + XF90mm f2, I thought why not check what the theme was and it was good to see it was plastic. Emily wearing her dark Plastic sunglasses and the Claire wearing her light Plastic sunglasses. So two from me.

Emily by Dave, on Flickr

Claire by Dave, on Flickr

Two great shots, both capturing the moment well. My favourite is the second. The XT3 & 90 look like a good combination.

Nice captures there Dave, that combo is producing some wonderful images :)

Wow that's one colourful church interior!

Bit of a shoehorn for the glasses but hey ho - nice pix :)

Back