weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

Good decision Dave it will help take your mind off things, nice light in both pictures

Good to see you're posting, Dave. Two nice shots but prefer a closer crop on the arms and face for the theme.
Good decision Dave it will help take your mind off things, nice light in both pictures
2 very nice captures Dave, number 1 just edges it, l like the position of the hair along with the shadow cast on the arm.

Thank you folks for the comments, I`m going to try my best to carry on with the 52 but some might be late going in.

Two great images for SOFT and a nice take on the theme.

Also the colour pop shots work very well. I particularly like the one of the church .
Glad you're still in the 52 Dave!:)
Both images are great, superb light/exposure, and you've captured some great expressions.
I like #1....it has some very nice movement, and 'the look' is great!:clap:
Soft
It's the second shot for me.

Thank you folks for the comments.

Second SOFT shot for me Dave, nice one :)

Soft - another great shoehorn with some fantastic shots, you can really 'get' the emotion in the singer's act. Lovely stuff

I like the old door Dave but not keen on the sepia treatment so will go for the B+W gravestone as I do enjoy a good graveyard

I like the old door Dave but not keen on the sepia treatment so will go for the B+W gravestone as I do enjoy a good graveyard

Thank you @Allan.H here it is in colour, as I think it was a mistake in sepia.

Church Door by Dave, on Flickr

Nice owd stuff!

Some nice shots for old, my pick is the colour version of the door.

Great shots Dave,

I am trying to not shoot a graveyard for this, but am running (ran out) of time. I will have to be late this week :(

Nice owd stuff!
Very nice set of images there Dave!(y)
My pick is the headstone - really terrific mono processing.
I like the colour version of the church door too, very nicely framed and great colours too.
Some good shots you've taken there, Dave. I like the colour version of the Door. Nice stone pattern and wood texture.
Some nice shots for old, my pick is the colour version of the door.
Great shots Dave,

I am trying to not shoot a graveyard for this, but am running (ran out) of time. I will have to be late this week :(

Dave

You picked the right image out of the 3. Good conversion to B&W with plenty of detail and tones. In the colour version of the tombstone the weed really sticks out, but not in the B&W.

Pete

I really like the dead flower it has a certain beauty to it it’s an unusual angle and the background works well

Great shots, I prefer #1 myself. :)

Agreed, all three are really well done; no 2 my favourite but hard to choose

Great shots, I prefer #1 myself. :)
Agreed, all three are really well done; no 2 my favourite but hard to choose
Hi Dave,

Old - I think I would plump for the colour gravestone. not really sure why other than the colours.
Flower - I'm with you on your choice for the theme. Nice, crisp & bright, pops against the background.

Hi Dave

The Dead flower works very well, the OOF background with muted colours make it.

Not sure the 3rd one works as expected

Pete

Three nice flaaarz! The dead one works best for me!

Back