weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

Great images Dave!(y)
Your jazz images are excellent indeed!
My pick is #2 also...for the reasons that have been said - the connection between Sarah and the bass player is terrific.
Both are super sharp though and have a great feel to them.

Thank you Gareth for the nice comment.

I prefer the first one of these Dave, great shot :)

Crikey Dave!!!:eek:
They're pretty scary!!
I prefer your posted image, which appears to be your avatar too.
I like the way the red eyes pierce the smoke...a little more subtle than the red smoke version, though that is top notch too.
Nicely done Dave...how I'm gonna sleep tonight is another matter however!!:LOL:

Crikey Dave!!!:eek:
They're pretty scary!!
I prefer your posted image, which appears to be your avatar too.
I like the way the red eyes pierce the smoke...a little more subtle than the red smoke version, though that is top notch too.
Nicely done Dave...how I'm gonna sleep tonight is another matter however!!:LOL:

Thank you Gareth, had to have it as my avatar as liked that one more.

Good stuff! I really like the creativity of this and it's smack on theme.

Great idea and execution for Spooky Dave

The first one for me it has some grounding to it, keep plugging away not long left now Dave

colour version for me not to keen on the conversion in the first would have preferred a straight black and white version

I like both, but prefer the gorgeous colours in the second one :)

I agree about the mucky green one - but I do like the straight black and white :)

Nice picture Dave, good to see you still involved. I prefer the straight mono conversion, it looks like a great bar!

Nice image, great for the theme, I definitely prefer the B&W version.

Excellent work Dave!:clap:

Glad you're feeling better and are able to keep your hand in...you're putting out some great images!

Your Tutankhamun images are really excellent!
Really superb details and the lighting on both is top notch...the highlights work very well indeed!

The bar interiors are terrific Dave!
While I'm not a fan of the processing in #1, it still works, and has a nice vintage feel to it!
My pick is the B&W...it's absolutely perfect!

Excellent work Dave!:clap:

Glad you're feeling better and are able to keep your hand in...you're putting out some great images!

Your Tutankhamun images are really excellent!
Really superb details and the lighting on both is top notch...the highlights work very well indeed!

The bar interiors are terrific Dave!
While I'm not a fan of the processing in #1, it still works, and has a nice vintage feel to it!
My pick is the B&W...it's absolutely perfect!

Thank you very much Gareth for the nice words, the Tutankhamun bust was a gift from my father who got them in an auction in London for me two of them he got and both are very very heavy.

Back