weekly DAVES 52 CHALLENGE 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKES & FINISHED

HOT - a great image to depict the theme.
LIGHT - Yes, nicely captured. Themewise?… well, I suppose so!! Works for me anyhow.

Thank you Bob.

You can’t argue with that Dave

Thank you Allan, they were part of the Extinction Rebellion here in Brighton as the comments on it on my FB have gone off the wall.

Good image there Dave. I honestly thought when I first saw it, that these were religious people, and it was to do with them make others see the light

Yep - Light - a big dollop ye olde horn of shoe - and a very nice pic :D

Wow Dave, you seem to have collected another two cameras since I was last around! One for each hand and a couple of spares? :D

'Above' is my favourite of your recent images; I like the sheer height of it and the shiny reflections on the metal.; perfect for the theme. 'Light' seems like a bit of a shoehorn but it is a really striking image with the two people concentrating intensely on their singing while the serious face at the bottom is a great contrast. I will try to keep up to date from now onwards :)

Nice shoehorn for light Dave! Seems like you captured a 'moment' there!

Wow Dave, you seem to have collected another two cameras since I was last around! One for each hand and a couple of spares? :D

'Above' is my favourite of your recent images; I like the sheer height of it and the shiny reflections on the metal.; perfect for the theme. 'Light' seems like a bit of a shoehorn but it is a really striking image with the two people concentrating intensely on their singing while the serious face at the bottom is a great contrast. I will try to keep up to date from now onwards :)

Thank you Andrea, yes I traded my charity shop X-T3 in Jessops for the X-H1 bundle deal plus I treated my self to the small Ricoh GRII the other week.

Smooth - Cracking shot, especially as SOOC!
Above - Good take on the theme. Been to this location and also up in it. Great views Like the angle for your shot.

Light - great expressions from the singers and just enough bokeh to give interest in the crowd, whilst at the same time almost making them invisible. Very well taken, and the LIGHT is very nice across the whole image.

Went to town with the X-H1 and XF56mm f1.2 today and found out it was the childrens parade in town, as I don`t take children photos I had to think. Then while having a pint in the crowd I spotted the two PCSOs looking in the crowd and keeping them safe, plus it was crowded too. I wanted them both in my main focus.

Law and Order by Dave, on Flickr

I like the concept and the fact that there is a crowd, also the 2 PCSOs stand out in the crowd by virtue of the hi-vis. Nice shot.

I believe they were looking for a man with 3 Fuji’s and a Ricoh camera good job we don’t know anyone who fits that description, good crowd shot Dave

I like the concept and the fact that there is a crowd, also the 2 PCSOs stand out in the crowd by virtue of the hi-vis. Nice shot.

Thank you.

I believe they were looking for a man with 3 Fuji’s and a Ricoh camera good job we don’t know anyone who fits that description, good crowd shot Dave

Lol... Thank you too Allan.

Spot on for CROWD, and, as Jim pointed out, they certainly do stand out.

Thank you Bob.

A well thought out shot for Crowd Dave. They certainly stand out in the crowd in their Hi Vis gear and it does look quite crowded too. Well seen and a good shot.

Light- perhaps taking a shoehorn to new limits, nice image though
Crowd-nicely done, love the colours

There's lots going on there and it's definitely crowded, but the two cops stand out well thanks to the focus and their hi-vis. I like the way they are looking into the frame too (y)

Thank you Andrea, for the very first time in the childrens parade they blocked off the top of the road with two buses.

Nice one for the theme Dave, Hope you enjoyed the pint as well. I like the way the 2 coppers are clearly visible and they are both looking the same way. Plenty of other crowd as well.

Pete

Terrific, well timed shot Dave!(y)
Full of detail and colour and a super composition.
Spot on fit for the theme, wonder what it is they're both looking at?!:giggle:

Thank you Gareth, as it was the childrens parade they had many police and PCSOs helping out to keep everyone safe and sound.

Back