DAVES All New Fuji PHOTOS

Great photos, the dogs looking very keen at something. That coat looks heavy for that horse but I expect it protected the creature from the storm.(y)

Great photos, the dogs looking very keen at something. That coat looks heavy for that horse but I expect it protected the creature from the storm.(y)

Thank you Shirley, the dogs were watching the sheep in the field next to them, I would think that the horse owners had them in the barn when Doris was about :)

that's a crazy perspective of the world there Dave (y) .. as for the Squirrel...hey... if bears sh...well u know, squirrels can just follow the bear? :D

Yesterday was beautiful, today is grotty as hell. They say we are also in for rain for a few days, roll on when we do get some long sunny days as I am getting peeved off with rain, so this will be my last wildlife shot till weather gets better.

Male Sparrow by David Ore, on Flickr

Just getting rid of the mistake :)

full

Last edited:
dave, cool bike btw, but do you focus ON the bird or try to get just before the bird as i imagine you are some distance from the subject so the dof would be quite great at eg f8 @ 500mm?

Back