Dawn's Reflection

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hello All, Great TPD2012 so far to everyone involved great entries thread (y)

Llyn Dywaechen lake - One of my favourite locations and every time I visit the lake it throws something different at you to photograph, magical place to be.

Exposure 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture f/8.0
Focal Length 10 mm​

Thanks for viewing as always C+C welcomed

Kevin (y)

holy smokes! He shoots.. he scores! Stunner that is Kev... you obviously have a really good camera and all the lighting was perfect for you at that specific time.. and you had a bit of luck as well :D

But seriously, nothing to add.. ticks all the boxes for me (y)

Cheers guys and thanks for stopping by, This was not captured on TPD Duncan so could'nt be used, enjoyed your long exposure image great photography (y)

Kevin, another splendid image. I am relativelly new on this group and every image you have posted in my short time here has been really inspiring. I love the sky and the reflections in the lake, the dark forboding of the mountain and theb stunning colours in the sky. I am biased, I love North Wales and your images capture much of what I love about it. Keep those shots coming!

WOW! Amazing shot, you should try sell it to Microsoft as a screensaver LOL, great pic

I really like the sky and reflections, along with the mountains in the distance, however the image is being spoiled for me, by the large black blob in the centre, my eye keeps being drawn to it over and over again. Other than that it is a stunning image!

Thank you all, yes Jake the black blob is a island right in the center of the lake and would have loved to have it out of the way for this exposure.
Kevin :)

Last edited:
A real beaut

here is one with a little better detail of the island shot on another outing

For me, that is a much better image, I know it doesn't have the sunrise, but the sky definitely makes up for that. I'd happily have that photo hanging on my bedroom wall. Both images are still 100x better than anything I could do, I guess it's just what pleases my eye!

Awesome shot Kevin!The lighting, contrast composition... ticking all the boxes! I will file this in my inspiration album... maybe one day I can get a great shot like this :) Well done!

bpretorius said:
Awesome shot Kevin!The lighting, contrast composition... ticking all the boxes! I will file this in my inspiration album... maybe one day I can get a great shot like this :) Well done!

Happy days thank you for the feedback

Back