Day in London

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Recently spent a day shooting around London with a few Twitter togs. Most are very cliche shots but with little time and having not shot there before I decided I just wanted as many shots as I could. I am hoping to return sometime in April hopefully to capture some locations I didn't have time to visit.

Light by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

The Bat by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

Angles by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

theONE by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

Sin City by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

Shadows by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

Industry by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

Wired by Neil Burnell, on Flickr

I can imagine you around London when you next visit, 35 togs all following you around.
These shots are shots to admire too and even if you was on a short time, all worth it :)

Very nice set of images Sir.(y)

George.

Very nice work as ever. If you are looking for company next time you visit please let me know as I'd be delighted to tag along.
Thanks Ian, I will hopefully be back in April so might take you up on that :)

Nice set mate and smashing PP. Silver FX?
Cheers bud, I do the majority of toning in ACR then mask gradients for the dark skies before adding a touch of structure in Silver effex and sharpening.

I can imagine you around London when you next visit, 35 togs all following you around.
These shots are shots to admire too and even if you was on a short time, all worth it :)
Haha, cheers mate :)

Very nice set of images Sir.(y)

George.
Thanks George, really pleased with them as a whole, cant wait to do more like this.

theOne is my favourite. its sublime
Thank you :)

Bloomin heckers those are fab.
Compositions are great but the post work sends them onto another level completely,

Gaz
Cheers Gary :)

Nice work Neil No. 2 and 4 are excellent but a lovely set even if a bit clique [emoji44] but with time constraints it's a great excuse to go again and move to other locations.

Nice work Neil No. 2 and 4 are excellent but a lovely set even if a bit clique [emoji44] but with time constraints it's a great excuse to go again and move to other locations.
Cheers Paul, I think its the same anywhere you go for the first time and have time constraints, you kinda just go round wanting to get those shots you know are good compositions. I think it would take a hell of a lot of london visits to get something different, but all popular locations are the same I suppose.

Cheers Paul, I think its the same anywhere you go for the first time and have time constraints, you kinda just go round wanting to get those shots you know are good compositions. I think it would take a hell of a lot of london visits to get something different, but all popular locations are the same I suppose.

Yes that's very true. Never enough time lol.
Were they all hand held or did you travel with a tripod and hassle free shooting?

A wonderful set and something I find inspiring. For me, 3 is special!

Great pictures Neil. Whether rushed or not, you do have a good eye for an image (just because an angle is obvious to you, doesn't mean it is to others).

Wonderful spin around London for me, and your shadows show how much fun you must of been having with the curves showing off the thinking in British architecture. Cheers,,Steven

Looks like you had a good day out, some nice architectural images there.

Back