Deep In Reflection..

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks!! Just had an ID change from my old "WingTsun". :D Finally have time to enjoy one of my favourite pastimes again after a few months of pure slog.. the joys of being self employed! Have changed out my camera system and gone back to my trusty Nikon (D700) after a year with an X-T1 (which I quite enjoyed!). One of my favourite macro subjects is still watches so I thought I'd mark my return with a photo of my current favourite watch!

This one was taken with a quite astonishing little lens from the '80s, a Nikon 75-150mm E Series zoom with Nikon 4T Close-up filter attached.

I like it very sharp and nice reflections. did you edit the background

Hi folks!! Just had an ID change from my old "WingTsun". :D Finally have time to enjoy one of my favourite pastimes again after a few months of pure slog.. the joys of being self employed! Have changed out my camera system and gone back to my trusty Nikon (D700) after a year with an X-T1 (which I quite enjoyed!). One of my favourite macro subjects is still watches so I thought I'd mark my return with a photo of my current favourite watch!

This one was taken with a quite astonishing little lens from the '80s, a Nikon 75-150mm E Series zoom with Nikon 4T Close-up filter attached.

Beautiful Timepiece

Here is my favourite Timepiece
i am a nikon Timepiece by Philip Higgins, on Flickr

Back