Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
IKML9118-Edit.jpg

IKMN6297-Edit-copy-1024x748.jpg

LH3A7671-Edit-copy-1024x670.jpg

<Shudder>

We don't know how lucky we are do we?

First shot the dentist could be in a "proper" room.

3rd shot tells the story.

<Shudder>

We don't know how lucky we are do we?

First shot the dentist could be in a "proper" room.

3rd shot tells the story.

Thanks for looking and commenting Terry, appreciated. Glad the pictures told at least part of the story. These volunteer dentist come to Cambodia once a year and treat empoverished kids with no access to dental care, they do a great job in the most difficult of conditions. ;)

like no 2
what is the lad holding in his hand in no 1?

like no 2
what is the lad holding in his hand in no 1?

Kids 'pipe cleaners' Bendy things.

Very emotive images my friend!

Kids 'pipe cleaners' Bendy things.

Very emotive images my friend!

thought it might have been a thing to put between his teeth against the pain..:D

hi you old bugger
cheers
geof

thought it might have been a thing to put between his teeth against the pain..:D

hi you old bugger
cheers
geof

Alreet G?

How's Cornwall faring with you down there?

Baz.

Good to see these - we have good friends - husband and wife team - who are doctor & dentist, worked for a long time in Congo before the situation deteriorated there & they had to leave.

Alreet G?

How's Cornwall faring with you down there?

Baz.

its a bit quiet....no real northern accenters here...the last one was sent to the jungle in calais for a trip to the big sandland

fettlin'

its a bit quiet....no real northern accenters here...the last one was sent to the jungle in calais for a trip to the big sandland

fettlin'

We have been down your way twice in the last year, asked around but no-one had heard of you.:D

Keep fettlin' man!

We have been down your way twice in the last year, asked around but no-one had heard of you.:D

Keep fettlin' man!

thank God that would be embarrassing after me joining the Drekly Club
please dont blow my cover..:D

Back