Edit My Images
No
Beautiful creature.

2015-6928.jpg

2015-6929.jpg

2015-6930.jpg

2015-6931.jpg

Cheers dude :)

Ian I love the detail on these shots they are stunning! I have to be completely honest though and mention that I am no keen on the backgrounds. I would of been tempted to shoot these with a black or pure white background as I'm not keen on the lines.

Cheers Neil, I see what you mean. Hadn't really noticed them prior :). Unfortunately, I was restricted to the background in the room we were in. ;)

Yet another really superb set of images Ian, but I have to agree with Neil about the backgrounds.(y)

George.

Cheers George.

Matt, not mine or a workshop. There's a guy that does a couple of show and tell talks at Quinces Honey Bee farm in South Molton (Devon). He brings out the critters and all the parents and children scream or go ooh, ahh :). I mentioned that I take macro shots and he invited me to shoot some of the critters in the room where he keeps them.

Awesomeness , I only ask as I have two mantis if you haven't already seen lol. I thought a had found a like minded enthusiast on here lol.

hehe, I am certainly tempted to purchase some. Would have to dig out my vivarium which I think is in the deepest darkest corners of the loft :)

very very nice shots and agree about these creatures being "cute" and the detail is spot on..(y)

Thanks again all, Glad you like them :)

Amazing creature great to get a chance to shoot something different
Really good shots agree about the lines not easy tho sometimes when the background is difficult

Back