Diana from the Philippines

Name
Neil Williams
Edit My Images
No
I have just spent all morning with the lovely Diana from the Philippines shooting in two locations in and around KL. The shoot went well except for when we finished up at our last location Diana changed into a short skirt and heels and my wife had her kind of jumping Marlin Monroe style and I rattled off about 100 shots in burst rate using my D4s..........but wait for it I forgot to change the exposure setting from the previous shoot so shot all 100 pictures at 1/100 f5.6 in manual mode instead of f2.8 in Aperture priority .....frigging wally
Below are a few shots that came out okay from the previous location.
1/.
View attachment 38222
2/.
View attachment 38220
3/.
View attachment 38219
4/.
View attachment 38223

3 & 4 for me as they are more obviously in an exotic location ( you do get around don't you :):)) but must say that I tend to prefer more 'natural' shots.

Moving on to a more techy point .... If she was doing 'Marylyn Monroe' style shot (?as in walking over the up draft of air??) then I would have thought that you would be in speed priority to freeze the action. More than happy for you to put me right on this one:)

Chris you are absolutely correct what I was meaning at 2.8 rather than 5.6 my shutter would have been up around 1/500 and still at base ISO. Anyways its another one of those learning by your mistakes :)
I am in the middle of putting together an B&W exhibition all done with the Leica Monochrom and lack a few more big files so will go to Cambodia next time home and get some shots around Anchor Wat to complete my picture set.

Back