Digital picture frame

I have seen a much cheaper version of this but I cant remember where :confused- Its a great idea though and would certainly be a talking point :)

Maybe it was in The Gadget Shop?

Steve said:
I have seen a much cheaper version of this but I cant remember where :confused- Its a great idea though and would certainly be a talking point :)

Maybe it was in The Gadget Shop?

Yeah saw these in Boston, quality was superb, think they were about 200 dollars !

Your post about Dod's macro shots prompted me to look ! :D

Oh did you know gadget shop has gone bust ?

No I didn't actually, was it due to selling digital picture frames for less than they cost ? ;)

I think some things should remain traditional. I don't like the idea of it at all. Would it be like watching a TV? An advertisment of your life? A continuious flow of pictures, or does it just hold one picture? We have camcorders to record movies if that 's what ya want to see. Looking through a photo album with family members is more personal than putting it on display in your hallway. Even if the price came down I don't think I would be running off to buy one!
Cheers, Jewel :)

I believe they can be set to show just one or have many rotating through at a interval you set. The idea is great for the people that take lots of shots but never really do anything with them, at least this way the photos will get some exposure and give back some enjoyment.

I would never use just this method though, there will always be room in my house for conventional pictures hung on the walls, usually the bigger the better ;)

Gadget Shop has been bought by the Entertainer Group. Allegedly their new website will be up soon. Bet there aren't any digital frames though. ;)

Back