Dinas Dinlle and Waenfawr

Shot 1 & 4 , both have nice light and the strongest compositions for me.. Dinas Dinlle might have been even better with the tide a bit higher/more prominent. 2nd shot colours look a little odd to me but I'm not looking at it on a calibrated monitor so could just be that

Simon

The third is excellent in that it doesn't strive to be pretty, but shows admirably what 'is'. Ruined wall, modern fence, rushes and young spruce under a rainy sky are so typical of what we may see in such terrain.

I think that prettiness in photographs has almost become a curse, with photographers seeking to find and produce the most pretty and the most dramatic as their only goal.

Number three is very real. Most photographers, including me, would have walked straight past but I think it works very well.

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't even have been out with the camera on a day like that.

In my opinion the colours in the others are slightly over-cooked.

Very good set there, as has been said very real - North Wales how it really is not just prettified for tourists.

Thanks very much for your feedback, all. Over cooking the colours is something I have been guilty of in the past so I must watch that.
North Wales and the Snowdonia NP is very beautiful isn't it!

Chris

Back