Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
deceased pheasant.

Dipper1.jpg

Phessie1copy.jpg

I got the dipper on the upper reaches of the Ribble Ian,closest I have ever been to one.I`ll try and sort some better images out during the week, been kinda busy recently.....(y)

Dippers I hear are very hard to see. I had one pointed out to me recently, at a river, but was too far for any chance of a shot.

I like the 2nd photo, in a cartoony kind of way, looks like he is hopping and about to fall flat on his arse :D

Cheers, I had to wait for the occasional bit of sun to shine on the far bank to gain enough shutter speed and try to keep the ISO down, the bird hung around for a FEW shots.......:D

Dippers I hear are very hard to see. I had one pointed out to me recently, at a river, but was too far for any chance of a shot.

I like the 2nd photo, in a cartoony kind of way, looks like he is hopping and about to fall flat on his arse :D

There are plenty around us, but they are buggers to capture, dark little bird and ,generally, against a dark background.

The pheasant did kind of fall flat on his bum, in a wet sort of a way.

labbird1copy.jpg

Phessie2copy.jpg

Poor bugger, how the heck did it fall?

I have more graphic ones of how pheasants fall from the sky, but i`ll keep them off here for the moment.............:LOL:

Basil Fawlty voice on............Don`t mention the flash...........Basil Fawlty voice off.

Cracking dipper Ade (y)
not a classic "fold" of the pheasant though a bit more lead ( as in leed not lead ( steel) hmm ...............still either way :D

Lovely shot of the Dipper and same for the Pheasant ;)

Yep - need to ''it 'em in the yed" as they say round here. :D

Got them mate, didnae want to post them...........:shake:

Thanks for the comments all........(y)

The Dipper is a lovely shot the pheasant too (though it was at the end of its short little life :crying:..

.............anyone for pheasant stew? :p)

Back