Dirigible Hanger

Very nice image, the solitary figure makes it

Love this shot! Agreed on above, having you standing there makes the image. Definitely shows scale.

Thanks, a big old thing. By that I mean the structure, of course!

Where is it? Looks like an impressive structure!

FYI my parents walked past while I was looking at it and the photo caught their attention as well. All very impressed.

Works pretty well for me Sir, great shot and well suited to mono.(y)

George.

Great concept for the B&W effect, well seen and executed.
Liking the symmetry in the shot, and the mist gives a very eerie, almost spooky feel.
My days of running that distance on a 10sec timer are long gone...

Works pretty well for me Sir, great shot and well suited to mono.(y)

George.
Thank you George!

Great concept for the B&W effect, well seen and executed.
Liking the symmetry in the shot, and the mist gives a very eerie, almost spooky feel.
My days of running that distance on a 10sec timer are long gone...

So are mine, nearly killed me... Thanks Paul!

Definitely works for me too. Love this place & the fog really made this one for me.
i've only ever shot this from the other end but the new buildings have kinda ruined that view now.
TBH the only way this will really work now is with a fog or something to hide the buildings viewable at either end.
Love it :)

Last edited:
Very atmospheric, love the effect with the fog, you can just imagine the UFO coming in at the rear. :)

Another image of yours I've enjoyed. You (the lone figure) do give a sense of scale, and not at all controversial here ;)

Just a little tip, to save on heart attacks and the need for oxygen ... use a radio trigger! (the cheap yongnuo ones work extremely well).

Wow tremendous shot. Very hard to capture it in it's entirety. Excellent

Back