Disco Water Drops

Edit My Images
Yes
Had another go at water drops now that I got the D300 and SB-800, massive improvement over my last attempt I think.

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

Amazing colours here. No.2 is my favourite. I like the background colours and the angle of the splash.(y)

I like the ideas and the photographs, but feel there is something missing. I think its something to do with a lack of clarity, not sure, if only the drops of water were clearer - less fuzzy I think i would like them much more. Still pretty cool though.

Some nice catches here Steveo, Like the background in #1, very disco indeed (y)

WOW!!!!! :eek: They are excellent!!!!!

Thanks guys, I am still not 100% happy with them, starting to wonder how sharp my Tamron really is. Guess I shout try and test it out on something still!

Hi Stevo, lovley shots with great colours. IMHO I think your shutter speed might have something to do with them looking a bit soft, i would have thought 1/60 would be to slow to get a sharp shot, try shooting in manual mode around 1/200.

I was using my flash gun for one of the first times and can only get the shutter speed to a max of 1/60th when using the flash. Isn't it the speed of the flash that freezes the action? I could be totally wrong here. I had the flash set to 1/320th.

Back