Disturbed surprise

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
A further surprise was caused by our mad kitten who had an adventure in the garden for over an hour - diving around the shrubbery and bushes and into small spaces and everywhere else he could get his chaotic paws into.

During all this he (he is called Bilbo) must have disturbed a hibernating ladybird, and it was an opportunity not to be missed...

1200lady001.jpg

1200lady002.jpg

1200lady003.jpg

1200lady004-X2.jpg

Paul.

Great set again, I would say the second one is the one I like the most would have loved to see it walking on the leaf rather than hugging it so tightly but I can imagine you cant really force it. It is a fearsome animal that up-close.

Great set again, I would say the second one is the one I like the most would have loved to see it walking on the leaf rather than hugging it so tightly but I can imagine you cant really force it. It is a fearsome animal that up-close.

Thanks Plamen.

#1 #2 and #3 are all the same leaf I think, different compositions.

Paul.

It is a special leaf for sure, very nice subject, funnily enough whenever I see these guys I never have a macro lens around, my parents house in Bulgaria gets infested with these before the winter comes as they are looking for a warm place to hide so we end up with hundreds coming inside

It is a special leaf for sure, very nice subject, funnily enough whenever I see these guys I never have a macro lens around, my parents house in Bulgaria gets infested with these before the winter comes as they are looking for a warm place to hide so we end up with hundreds coming inside

Have your macro ready... Plan ahead :)

Paul.

Another nice set Paul as always and it's surprising what can be found in a cold/wet environment at this time of the year. Well done and get out side every day and keep looking. :D

Another nice set Paul, with #1 being my fav'.(y)

George.

Another nice set Paul as always and it's surprising what can be found in a cold/wet environment at this time of the year. Well done and get out side every day and keep looking. :D

Cheers Graham. We have 25 days out of 28 with rain just now... :)

Another nice set Paul, with #1 being my fav'.(y)

George.

Cheers George, I like that one too for being a bit different... :)

Paul.

Back