DNA drop

I'm a little confused by this if I'm totally honest it the top part of the drop photoshopped, as it just seems stretched out and wrong, especially at the base of the stretch where it looks like there's a join between the bulbous part and the stem of the drop :thinking: I think I would like to see just a drop without the stem

Matt
MWHCVT

I'm a little confused by this if I'm totally honest it the top part of the drop photoshopped, as it just seems stretched out and wrong, especially at the base of the stretch where it looks like there's a join between the bulbous part and the stem of the drop :thinking: I think I would like to see just a drop without the stem

Matt
MWHCVT

It looks like it might be a straw to me ... ?

Love a good double-helix me! :D

Matt
MWHCVT

No, not photoshoped. Glass tube with water.

jimmyriddle said:
No, not photoshoped. Glass tube with water.

My bad, totally got the wrong end of the stick with this one :exit: now that I know more about how this was achieved I can appreciate it more ;)

Matt

Back