Do you mind I'm eating

Edit My Images
Yes
169065542-L.jpg

Lovely shot. Focus is spot on. A bit more DOF would have been nice, but I know - it's often impossible. ;)

Lovely shot. Focus is spot on. A bit more DOF would have been nice, but I know - it's often impossible. ;)

Thanks, thats something I have great difficulty with, wish I could find a tutor.

Wowsa ... :eek: ... Now that is focussed on the eyes alright ...
OneEye.gif

A lovely take Dunedin ... (y) ... very well taken ... :clap:

:p

Thanks, thats something I have great difficulty with, wish I could find a tutor.

What rot ... :thinking: ... this pic is pretty damn good m8 ... :cautious:

I think anyone would have been hard pushed to extend the DoF on this subject from that angle ... :shrug: ... again well done ... ;)

:p

Additional two that my son took, first time hes used this camera and lens and also first time for macro, I have to say I was very impressed.

169070426-L.jpg

169070423-L.jpg

Superb shots - especially the first one(y) Not too keen on spidey only cos it's a ............. spider!!!:D

I love spiders, but the last ones I took had a bunch of young perched on it back and I can't say I took to it, posted this to show what i mean, not a very good shot.
169073488-L.jpg

I love spiders, but the last ones I took had a bunch of young perched on it back and I can't say I took to it, posted this to show what i mean, not a very good shot.
169073488-L.jpg

that is so freaky!!! :eek:

Some good shots there. I have a couple of colonies of tiny baby spiders on the door of my steel container where I keep my hand tools. Quite a performance opening the door in the morning while trying not to squash them.

Back