Do you remember ILFOCHROME 100 Slide Film ? Scans taken in KENYA

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
have been scanning some SLIDES taken in KENYA in about 1989 on a Pentax Club of Great Britain trip , all in GEPE glass mounts ans some have FUNGUS threads on them ,When I took out the film to clean I could see the rebate with make of FILM and found some were on Ilfochrome 100 slide film ! It was DISCONTINUED not long after is came out which was a pity as it was exactly same as AGFA 100S that i also used on the trip but CHEEEEPER !!
Pentax Program-A camera
Kenya 01 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Kenya 02 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Kenya 03 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Kenya 04 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Kenya 05 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Kenya 06 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Kenya 07 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Yes I remember it just! It wasn't on the market for very long after I noticed it but I remember it had good revues. What was it's makeup? Was it a process like Agfa or something like Ektachrome, it would have been an E 4 process because it was a good while ago.

On a similar subject. There was another slide film marketed by Dixon's. I used quite a bit of it when I was stationed in Cyprus. I remember it gave a colour tone very much like Kodachrome 11. (not Kodachrome 25) with muted muted colours. That too was a lovely film.

The Ilfochrome 100 chemistry was AGFA type not E4 Ektachrome type-- hope this helps.

Back