Does anyone own a Canon MPC600F Printer?

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
reason being mine used to work fine on XP until I re-installed it, now the drivers have gone and they are not available from the canon website.

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who owns one of these if they could somehow send me the driver or tell me a d/l location????? :thinking:

Thanks
James.

they all seem to be generic "driver managers", you end up d/ling a piece to software that tells you that you need X-amount of drivers and for a small fee you can download them by purchasing thier "full" program... or they can't find anything at all. :(

CNet shows one for d/l, but when you click to d/l it, it just diverts to the canon driver site, where the printer is not even listed. :(

Last edited:
Sorry thought I'd found one but it's for an Pixma MP600
:( unfortunately not. They're completely different, i found that one too!
The MPC600F looks like this:

31Hg64nb1ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bit ambiguous on the naming front from Canon. :nono:

Thanks for helping me look though! (y)

Did you get the drivers for your printer?

I managed to get a reply from Canon customer support and the nice chap has offered to dispatch a copy of the original driver CD that should have come with the printer.

lostsoulal2 has also given me the link to the HK Canon website and i've let to try it, but both seem like they may well sort out the problem. :)

:clap: Hey! got it working at last! the drivers on the HK canon website didn't seem to work, but the CD, which arrived on sat, worked a treat! all up & running again! hurrah! ;)

Back