Does anyone use Darktable for PP?

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Good afternoon,

I've started using Darktable for my PP, does anyone have any experience with it?

Cheers
Simon

No worries, thank you. I am trying to import a folder from my PC into Lighttable but when I click on the "Folder" option, instead of getting the Thumbnails, I only get image data, the same as if I were importing from the "Image" option, which work fine. Any ideas? Am I not doing something?

Just noticed also, when I click on the "Image" option, the big box that opens is headed "Import Image" where as, when I click on the "Folders" option, the box is headed "Import Film"

Last edited:
Yep, that's what I get, but I thought they were supposed to be Thumbnails so you can manage and organise them with stars.......or am I wrong?

That's my problem.........I don't know how to import them from that screen into Lighttable!

I have just watched a video on Youtube, there is supposed to be two boxes at the bottom right hand side of the screen under the "import option" arrow, but they aren't there!

SORTED!!! The box was too big, my son just came down and said "make the box smaller" and hey presto..... there are the two boxes:banana:

Thanks for all your help guys.

Back