Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Name
Maria
Edit My Images
Yes
I've seen the cat appreciation thread, so thought it might be nice to have a dog one - just to balance the cosmic 'whatever' of course ;),

so please post your favourite dog shots here... (soz if someones already done it, but I couldn't see one :) )

to start off, here's Fudge :)

Name
tim
Edit My Images
Yes

big soft moose

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy...
Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
unlike the other fantastic pics on this thread this is just a snap ( I cant find the good stuff - i know i stored it somewhere ??) anyway this is kim

shes the cute collie wobble on the right - the suavely debonair chap on the left is me

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
you surely dont own ALL of them? :eek: :LOL:

LOVE the mastiff [? 2nd one] btw, fabulous shot, gorgeous dog (y)
Yv-sadly i dont have my own dog at the moment, these were shot over the past few weeks for various owners. The 2nd image is a Dogue De Bordeaux( French Mastif ) and we are trying to decide between one of these and a Hungarian Vizsla at the moment--its a battle of wills between the wife and i...(y)

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Yv-sadly i dont have my own dog at the moment, these were shot over the past few weeks for various owners. The 2nd image is a Dogue De Bordeaux( French Mastif ) and we are trying to decide between one of these and a Hungarian Vizsla at the moment--its a battle of wills between the wife and i...(y)
How big is your house? :LOL: I love mastifs and if I had more walking time spare, would definately have one, but atm the jack russells rule the house and the garden, and the local park, etc etc.... ;)

Name
pam
Edit My Images
Yes

Got to be a Vizzie fabulous dogs and so bidable:)

Name
Jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
Robbie - our recent acquisition from Manchester Dog's Home. Had him 2 weeks so not had chance to take any 'proper' pictures yet. This was snapped on my phone when out for a walk. 9 month old and a real softie.