Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

this thread is great ;)

Pointing

12561-1439298777-2b8525d116c98ae1a277e0cd62b6bf46.jpg

That's a great 'pose' you have captured there grove39.

Really like that second shot Jim, third one looks like a circus act with one dog jumping over the other lol. All lovely [emoji6]

Thanks Vici :)

These are nowhere as good as some of the excellent shots on this thread but here is our one doing his second favourite thing.

Dave

These are nowhere as good as some of the excellent shots on this thread but here is our one doing his second favourite thing.

Dave

I had one of these a few years ago, always digging and getting big stones, also loved swimming, sadly had to be put to sleep due to skin cancer

I had one of these a few years ago, always digging and getting big stones, also loved swimming, sadly had to be put to sleep due to skin cancer

Interesting you mention stones. We sometimes find stones/bits of mortar that he has brought in the house.

Dave

did a set for a member of my family on monday..2 little mad dogs......got to house and they said there was a problem.. shoot was to take place in large garden but theres a great big puddle/lake where the rain hasn't drained... no problem says I ... full set here :) http://www.kipax.com/gallery/index.php?album=PETS/3848

dogs.jpg

Excellent Kipax and the whole set is high quality, so sharp.

Back