Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Benji - 6 weeks old.

34569551934_115c1aeac6_k.jpg

Hi Benji, you are cute. A cracking shot :)

My dog - Solash the Australian Shepherd - phot credit - Claudi Piccoli

Attachments

• IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 21
We took a ride to Wakefield yesterday to a boarding kennels that had a rescue centre,we had seen Jim earlier in the week and was instantly drawn to him,so we decided to have a drive over to meet him with view to adopt,long story short hes lovely and now has a forever home!
Meet Jim.
2017-06-24_07-53-23 by Stephen Smith, on Flickr

2017-06-24_07-49-42 by Stephen Smith, on Flickr

We took a ride to Wakefield yesterday to a boarding kennels that had a rescue centre,we had seen Jim earlier in the week and was instantly drawn to him,so we decided to have a drive over to meet him with view to adopt,long story short hes lovely and now has a forever home!
Meet Jim.
2017-06-24_07-53-23 by Stephen Smith, on Flickr

2017-06-24_07-49-42 by Stephen Smith, on Flickr

Hi Jim pleased to meet you now you have a new forever home, love the 2nd :)

Never used lights before but I could do with learning!! Lovely dog. My folk have an old golden lab. Love him to bits

Anther handsome dog [emoji106]. Nice portrait

Reactions: smr
Lovely shot of a very handsome dog! Especially like the first one and my only advice would be to give his eyes a wipe next time to get rid of the gloop =)

Reactions: smr
Lovely shot of a very handsome dog! Especially like the first one and my only advice would be to give his eyes a wipe next time to get rid of the gloop =)

Thanks. I'm new to Dog portraiture! Paddy is my Mum & Dad's Dog. I've cloned the gloop out and also upped the exposure slightly.

Thanks. I'm new to Dog portraiture! Paddy is my Mum & Dad's Dog. I've cloned the gloop out and also upped the exposure slightly.

Cool, I really like them. The light around him and colourful bokeh looks like a dream sequence or something!

I really like Kaylee Greer and this YT vid has loads of tips about dog photography, there's a few others as well if you just search for her on YouTube...it's only from this that I started noticing gloop =)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ztsVejkyrY

Back