Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Name
Maria
Edit My Images
Yes
I've seen the cat appreciation thread, so thought it might be nice to have a dog one - just to balance the cosmic 'whatever' of course ;),

so please post your favourite dog shots here... (soz if someones already done it, but I couldn't see one :) )

to start off, here's Fudge :)

5864290900_599d108e77_z.jpg

unlike the other fantastic pics on this thread this is just a snap ( I cant find the good stuff - i know i stored it somewhere ??) anyway this is kim

petenkim.jpg

shes the cute collie wobble on the right - the suavely debonair chap on the left is me

Roxy my little Bulldog

Bulldog-Portrait11.jpg

Posing On Her Walk
Bulldog-Portrait.jpg

Roxy Taking A Breather

Roxy-Enjoying-The-Sun.jpg

Jake my GSP

Jake-Having-FunCropped.jpg

abso-bloody-lutely, you have met them, do you think they normally sit/stay when out on a walk? :LOL:

Fixed that for you, and the answer is no of course! :D

The second pic has caught them brilliantly btw.

you surely dont own ALL of them? :eek: :LOL:

LOVE the mastiff [? 2nd one] btw, fabulous shot, gorgeous dog (y)

Yv-sadly i dont have my own dog at the moment, these were shot over the past few weeks for various owners. The 2nd image is a Dogue De Bordeaux( French Mastif ) and we are trying to decide between one of these and a Hungarian Vizsla at the moment--its a battle of wills between the wife and i...(y)

I think this is going to be a popular thread. :D

Here's mine. :love:

33k3ouw.jpg

Yv-sadly i dont have my own dog at the moment, these were shot over the past few weeks for various owners. The 2nd image is a Dogue De Bordeaux( French Mastif ) and we are trying to decide between one of these and a Hungarian Vizsla at the moment--its a battle of wills between the wife and i...(y)

How big is your house? :LOL: I love mastifs and if I had more walking time spare, would definately have one, but atm the jack russells rule the house and the garden, and the local park, etc etc.... ;)

Got to be a Vizzie fabulous dogs and so bidable:)

Robbie - our recent acquisition from Manchester Dog's Home. Had him 2 weeks so not had chance to take any 'proper' pictures yet. This was snapped on my phone when out for a walk. 9 month old and a real softie.

5930720609_03f14d65dd_b.jpg

Back