Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Well he(?) is a cute puppy :)

But do tell......what breed and how old???

Working Cocker and he is just coming up to 8 weeks I have 8 of them at the moment Box Brownie

Working Cocker and he is just coming up to 8 weeks I have 8 of them at the moment Box Brownie

Crumbs, talk about having your hands full:)

Though having 8 delightful puppies must bring a smile more often than not :D

There's a big hole in the Bristolian family home and our hearts today as Molly our beautiful Husky x Labrador was mercifully put out of her agony. She has been suffering with joint and muscle pain for more than a year and over the last week it became too much for us to bear having to watch her struggle to do anything that involved movement. She is now painless in that big kennel in the sky. This is the last photo I took of her in our back garden just two days ago.
Molly-15.jpg

There's a big hole in the Bristolian family home and our hearts today as Molly our beautiful Husky x Labrador was mercifully put out of her agony. She has been suffering with joint and muscle pain for more than a year and over the last week it became too much for us to bear having to watch her struggle to do anything that involved movement. She is now painless in that big kennel in the sky. This is the last photo I took of her in our back garden just two days ago.
View attachment 280850

So sad , Please remember all the good times together

Such a difficult thing to do but definitely the right one,Im sure you have many happy memories of Molly pain free.
She looks like a wise old girl.

Yeah, Greyhound/Deerhound=Crazy hound!
Cool
I've got a 14 year old lurcher.
Short haired. Was mentally crazy, but too old now. When he was younger he jumped from a first floor window about 30 ft up in a derelict castle. The rear of the castle was on a hill and you could walk straight in, so he must've thought the window was only 2ft off the ground. Thought he was a goner, but because he ran and leapt through the window he cleared the rocks below and landed in some 6ft ferns.
He was ok, but in a state of shock for a few days.

Last edited:
Back