Don

For me, the colour version works much better. The glasses look a little incongruous tbh and this subject may benefit from harder lighting (yep I know it was outside and you use what's there - more for a future reference I think). You do find some very interesting subjects Tim that's for sure :) Fab eyes on this chap, when your subject has eyes this colour, colour will for me always win (ok, maybe not always but 99% ;)).

ETS: I like it btw :)

For me, the colour version works much better. The glasses look a little incongruous tbh and this subject may benefit from harder lighting (yep I know it was outside and you use what's there - more for a future reference I think). You do find some very interesting subjects Tim that's for sure :) Fab eyes on this chap, when your subject has eyes this colour, colour will for me always win (ok, maybe not always but 99% ;)).

Thank you Paul. The feedback is very much welcome,I'm going to shoot this guy with lighting in the coming weeks, without the glasses. Yes, I agree the colour version is more complete in its delivery. I am fortunate to have access to some great subjects, I'll post them as I work through each one.

Thanks for taking the time to look and for sharing your thoughts.

Regards

Tim

Back