Donington Classic Motorcycle Racing 2018

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Seeerious panning skillz, 1/25th for that last shot, now you're just showing off !! :eek::)
Thanks. My goal is 1/15 but I've been trying for a while and not managed to get one I'm happy with yet ;)

Good job Toby, I love #4 and your other shots on Flickr from the same pov.

Last edited:
Oh-Kay.. this is a photography forum, so many folk will probably be more interested in the EXIF data of what lens, what shutter speed, etc etc... B-U-T I have to say, as a biker..... that's NOT the bit that's particularly interesting to me...Some of the bikes I can guess at what they are.. like the Matchless; big winged 'M' and gold painted casings are pretty big clues... but is that Ducatti an early 750SS or later 900? What are the others, and who was riding them?
Better captioning and titling needed.

Oh-Kay.. this is a photography forum, so many folk will probably be more interested in the EXIF data of what lens, what shutter speed, etc etc... B-U-T I have to say, as a biker..... that's NOT the bit that's particularly interesting to me...Some of the bikes I can guess at what they are.. like the Matchless; big winged 'M' and gold painted casings are pretty big clues... but is that Ducatti an early 750SS or later 900? What are the others, and who was riding them?
Better captioning and titling needed.
I agree, and as much as I love bikes my knowledge of old bikes is not what I'd like so can't help I'm afraid, and as I don't follow classic motorcycling racing I am not familiar with the riders. I did however take pleasure in how pretty they were and how nice they sounded ;) (y)

Back