Donington Masters Festival 2019

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Really nice set and some really great processing too, particularly #10. If I could offer one slight criticism, it's that some of the shots are maybe framed a bit too tightly. For example #1, it's a great shot but it would be nice to see a few cars in the background as well.

Really nice set and some really great processing too, particularly #10. If I could offer one slight criticism, it's that some of the shots are maybe framed a bit too tightly. For example #1, it's a great shot but it would be nice to see a few cars in the background as well.
Thanks. Two reasons for the tight framing. The main reason is that I was behind a fence and in order to 'hide it' I had to be at the max focal length, which was 800mm eq. Secondly with number 1 I was just trying to get the E9 CSL as I LOVE that car :love:

I found this amongst the photos, similar POV/positiion but the car is slightly further away and it does have some other cars in the background ;)

P6090002-Edit
by TDG-77, on Flickr

Back