Donna Nook Seal pup

MattEg

TPer Emeritus
Name
Matthew Egan
Edit My Images
No
I've been uploading some images to my free gallery, Thanks TPF.

Here is one of the said images, a Seal pup maybe only 1 day old.
L_5534_01.jpg
seal1.jpg

Doesn't he/she look cute?

I wouldn't be tempted to stroke it though, as these little chaps are born with full adult teeth, and can quickly remove part of your hand.

Taken at Donna Nook Linolnshire.

Where's that baseball bat got to...hmmm...

awwww, he/or she looks like they had a hard day! Very nice pic, I like it alot! The only thing that seems to bug my eye is the foreground and I don't know why. I usually love pics where the only thing that's in focus is the subject itself, but I think here I would have had the forefround in focus along with the little seal pup, or crop it a little along the bottom I don't know. Now I am just a newbie in photography so what do I know anyways, :p Keep up the good work!
Regards, jewel. :D

thats a great pic matt, i remember when you and steve posted your shots before, great stuff from both of you!

That’s a great image Matt, cuddly, and cute but not the best that you shot on the day. I have seen your others, both in large file sizes and the smaller ones that you have uploaded to your gallery and personally prefer some of the others. This ones great but some of the others are better.

Back