Dorset Shots, just the two.

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Feel free to move this to general guys...just though I'd join the others.
--

Most of my shots are very mediocre I feel so after finding these two... add a couple more hours of processing...Hmmm

..I decided I couldn’t mix the Good bad and the ugly...so just these two to show you all.

Hey, it could have been worse; I nearly managed nothing at all.

Viewing the passed.

viewingpassed.jpg

Not sure what you'll make of this one, difficult to describe where this image came from in my mind, loads of places I guess... but when I saw these dummy's hanging against all that texture I knew it was the image and time to give the idea a go...

...worked way better than I could have hoped.

Hope you like it. :nuts:

lostdummys.jpg

Woah!
I really like the both of those. The water & rocks in the first are faaantastic, lovely processing.
The second is pretty ker-azee, but I do really like it. Well spotted stuff!

I like these two.
The first has been transformed from a a fairly mundane shot (I know I have hundreds!) into something really interesting to look at. The light on the water and the texturisation of the rocks etc.
The second is really striking and makes for a compelling image. What effects did you utilise to transform them ?

Robin

I really like what you've done to the second one... it works well!

Thanks guys.... Mini and Hoodi, you do realise, that with my mistakes and all....that we'll have to go back and re-shoot....its in the rules :rules: ;)

Hi Robin ;
The lost and found sun bleached babies dummy's hanging of a wall; Is simply a colour inverted image, some levels and selective layers work with the original and a coloured mask to improve detail... touching up shadows or rather highlights and getting the balance between a real looking wall and the surreal looking dummy's.

Thanks for your comments and welcome to TP fella....nice blogg, or whatever it is. (y)

Back