Download for standalone LR5???

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
I've cancelled my cc subscription, and went back to the standalone version i bought when it was released.
However, after having trouble entering the product code I realised i'd downloaded the cc version!!
I've done a few searches on google to find the link for the s/a version, but all take me to the cc version!!
Can anyone more savvy help?

If you can get to the standard download you can then upgrade via LR to 5.7.

Thanks for the help, but all the links are for the cc version!
I've had an email from adobe (asked the same question on their forum) offering help but they've asked to contact them via Skype which Ive never used!
It's almost like they make it as hard as possible to find the link so you get fed up and buy a new package! :mad:

Well...
Just spent the last 30mins on Skype with Adobe support to be told the following;

"LR5 is too old and no longer supported on Mac OS El Capitan, Sierra. The servers have been shut down, and if you download it it can cause conflict on your machine. you can downgrade to snow leopard for it to work"

and it not so many words this;
"Buy LR6 or CS6" :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Not a happy chap!

Well...
Just spent the last 30mins on Skype with Adobe support to be told the following;

"LR5 is too old and no longer supported on Mac OS El Capitan, Sierra. The servers have been shut down, and if you download it it can cause conflict on your machine. you can downgrade to snow leopard for it to work"

and it not so many words this;
"Buy LR6 or CS6" :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Not a happy chap!

Rubbish, I am running it on my machine which is running OS X sierra.

Where in the UK are you? I have the cd if you need to borrow it or I could try and upload them Dmg image I used to Dropbox? Thanks

Hi Kev
Downloaded LR5 from the file you sent me, works with my product key!
Brilliant, I can't say thanks enough!
Carl
No problems, you are welcome. Glad it worked.

Back