Drifting the day away....

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Snetterton today with my 12 year old son to see some "Pimped Cars" (his words) and some Drift racing (his again).

Had a go with the camera , weird trying to pan with them going so slow :wacky: so gave up & went for the staic shots :p .

panning came out weird....
drift1.jpg

When drifting goes wrong..
drift2.jpg

Smokin...
drift6.jpg

When drifting works..
drift7.jpg

Super series again - glad its not my rubber!
Many years ago used to hear the sound of Snetterton every weekend as lived that end of Attleborough. memories of RAF days taking part in a 24hr endurance round the track in a Hilman Imp of all things. Part of friends preparation for the London to Sydney Rally. They did better than the works cars!

Now that looks like a lot of fun, good stuff :)

I attended a drifting day last year with my Lotus and had a bagful of fun. They put a tanker filled with pond water round the rally cross tract at Oulton every hour.

The Lotus is not easy to drift but was the best £150 I ever spent!

Best car is Supra with turbo's modified - fantastic to watch!

Great shots BTW

Thanks for the comments (y) . Drifting is quite entertaining to watch but a **** to shoot. The cars are moving in an arc so panning doesn't work , and they're either producing too much or too little smoke :bonk:

lol! interesting stuff, really looks fun

Thanks for the comments (y) . Drifting is quite entertaining to watch but a **** to shoot. The cars are moving in an arc so panning doesn't work , and they're either producing too much or too little smoke :bonk:

nice never been myself, but love motorsport shots. the best iv taken tend to be by following their tracking, rather then just panning. not easy tho, but when you get them right, the images are great.

Back