Dripping

Some nice colours Stan, I'm I correct in thinking blue base, red drip and then 3 coloured gels on the flash?

I'm I correct in thinking blue base, red drip and then 3 coloured gels on the flash?

not quite - plain glass with milk and dripping milk/cream mixture. 2 flashes at 90 degrees left and right with green and blue gel, third flash overhead with red gel

Stan

I like................................(y)

not quite - plain glass with milk and dripping milk/cream mixture. 2 flashes at 90 degrees left and right with green and blue gel, third flash overhead with red gel

Stan

I was way out, but at least I was right on 1 point and that's that it's a fantastic image.(y)

Thanks guys

I have been using milk and cream almost exclusively recently, a lot easier than water to get the tall splashes

Stan

Nice work. i must do more with milk!..

Fantastic, do you have anything you can share with maybe just a single flash?
(That's what I have at the minute)

Thanks for looking Tony and Dayle

do you have anything you can share with maybe just a single flash?

I have not doen anything with just one flash, I started off with two and then added a third. I would think that if you used a food dye in the liquid and a coloured gel ( or quality street wrapper) on your one flash and used a reflector you could probably get a reasonable result - ideally you do need the flash off camera though

Stan

Wow, beautiful! Another reason why an ocf (or two) is on my wishlist!

Hi, "Brilliant", I've never tried this sort of thing but guess what I'll be doing next.

Fantastic shot, given the weather doesn't look like it’s going to get any better I will have to give this a go.

I really like it, the colours are nice - different to the standard dripping photos.

Back