Drone photo - what do you think?

I think the subjects are far too small - they look completely lost. They look like they could easily be the plastic figures from the wedding cake.

The angle could be very interesting as well as different, but I think it needs more detail for it to work.

Original. Whimsical. Love the colour gradient. If it's a real wedding photo then I'd have difficulty with the lack of recognisable features at this resolution, if it's just a 'clever' photo then it works.

I really like it. I checked out your website and there is some amazing stuff there and supplying this alongside that amazing stuff would make a very happy client. I think I'd be more likely to have something like this on my wall than a more traditional portrait.

I don't have any useful criticism other than that jpeg compression has trashed the colour gradient a little and maybe slightly higher quality jpegs might be cool for the forum?

How did you do it? I've always been intrigued by drone stuff but I don't know anyone who does it really well.

Not sure tbf.

Back