Droplet

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A dew drop with a refracted flower taken this morning.

:clap: That's brilliant.

Not sure if the negative space works, but then I suppose it does (Im flaky like that).

The detail in that droplet is excllent. Well executed sir :)

Thanks everyone you comments are appreciated :D

Chewyuk in answer to your question, yes and here the one straight out of the camera. I thought it was too boring and too blue.

1385268236_78882afc78_o.jpg

Very well captured straight from the camera, and just the right amount of PP to do it justice too!

Aperfect candidate for framing!!!! Yet again I feel I'm not worthy in your presence!!! :notworthy:

:D :p

Very good with post processing.

Very nice shot, nice colours & levels of contrast - I'm just not 100% sure about the amount of vignetting?

Thanks for looking Mike. I wasn't too sure about the vig either.

Brilliant. Great shot and editing.

dashed good. (y)

Exceptional work mate. I been following your posts of late, And I'm not kidding when I say, I'm very tempted to sell the sigma 105 and get the FZ8. Clearly, you have a tallent for macro though, and as said, you and that camera seem to agree with eachother!

May I ask, is the FZ8 a good camera in general as well? The only reason why I ask is that I'm looking for a more "stick in the pocket" kinda camera. Also, when using my Sigma 105, I'd never be able to get as close as those shots without cropping and loosing detail.

Cheers :)

dashed good. (y)
Thanks Dod :D
I agree - terrific.
Thanks for looking :D
i like that a lot... very impressive picture.

Well Done...

Andy
Cheers Andy :D
Exceptional work mate. I been following your posts of late, And I'm not kidding when I say, I'm very tempted to sell the sigma 105 and get the FZ8. Clearly, you have a tallent for macro though, and as said, you and that camera seem to agree with eachother!

May I ask, is the FZ8 a good camera in general as well? The only reason why I ask is that I'm looking for a more "stick in the pocket" kinda camera. Also, when using my Sigma 105, I'd never be able to get as close as those shots without cropping and loosing detail.

Cheers :)
I like the Panny as it's light and easy to use, I don't use it above iso 200 as it suffers from noise. I wouldn't use it for low light stuff or sports action shots. but it's a great walk around camera and with a zoom range of 36-432 covers most things. I love it for macro as you may well have seen. Thanks for your kind comments also :D
I really love this type of photography.

I'm interested to know did you set this shot up or was it in a natural location?

Thanks

Andrea
I held the flower head behind the drop to shot this and the drop was natural of course, early morning on my black bambo plant.
Thanks for looking :D

Back