DTM

Name
Darren Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Some great looking machines!

Some great looking machines!

Sounded like proper racing cars to, and fast in a straight line. Wasn’t as busy as I was expecting it to be either. Not sure if that’s the series or just the weather putting people off. But the crowds that came stayed till aleast the end of the W-series final.

A nice selection.

I'm in 2 minds about number 3. Personally I don't think it works for me with the edge of the barrier or photo window at the bottom. It feels like the car sits too high in the frame because of it. But that's just my opinion.

4 is my favourite. Love the dirt being kicked up at the back and how low the car is to the curb.

Hopefully I'll have mine up tomorrow.

A nice selection.

I'm in 2 minds about number 3. Personally I don't think it works for me with the edge of the barrier or photo window at the bottom. It feels like the car sits too high in the frame because of it. But that's just my opinion.

4 is my favourite. Love the dirt being kicked up at the back and how low the car is to the curb.

Hopefully I'll have mine up tomorrow.

Thanks
Yeah I am not sure about number 2 either, was hard work to them sharpe there without the track furniture getting in the image.

3 is as taken so had little wiggle room, as they have put a fence up there now too, so need to the focal length to zoom past the fence.

Still got others to look at.

Surprised at number 1 tbh got a few like it, coming out of Paddock hill (turn 1) don’t see many pans from there, and never seen it from someone as a spectator so quite pleased with that one.

Back