Ducktail Nissan GTR

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Everyone.

A month or so ago i had the chance to photo shoot this lovely ducktail GTR - unfortunately my original location choice was denied to us by security and then the weather turned on me. So we went to my backup location which in the end i think turned out really well.

Id love to shoot this again as i feel some could so with re-shooting.

So here are a selection of images.

1)
Godzilla GTR by Michael Hamilton, on Flickr

2)
Nissan GTR by Michael Hamilton, on Flickr

3)

4)
NIssan GTR by Michael Hamilton, on Flickr

5)

6)

7)

The full set can be found on my Flickr link in my sig.

What do you think?

Mike

Great car! It seems to me they are a little underexposed but I'm viewing on a phone, the saturation on no 6 seems a bit much. Personally I don't like the photoshopped background on no 2. It's all personal preference though!

Thanks

Number two was a single photo lit with a single strobe in a rush due to it started chucking it down with rain.

The background is then done in photoshop
Really nicely done, looks great.

Great car! It seems to me they are a little underexposed but I'm viewing on a phone, the saturation on no 6 seems a bit much. Personally I don't like the photoshopped background on no 2. It's all personal preference though!

Thanks. Due to the weather I decided to go with a gloomy dark style and try to emphasise the cars colour

The red looks really vibrant with the gloomy sky as a backdrop. Had a look through your flickr some really good shots of cars, particularly liked the Audi A3 in London, looks like it could be an Audi advert.

Back