Duncansby Stacks

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
It wasn't looking good most of saturday but I decided to head to the stacks for the walk.
Even if it's not got any light worth taking the camera out of the bag it's always a great place to sit and watch the world go by.
As it happened there was a bit of light at times so I grabbed another few shots to join the collection and this one will get get nearer the top than the bottom :)
Comments and CC always welcome.
Duncansby Stacks on Earth day. by andrew simpson, on Flickr

Nice work Andrew

Very nicely composed image, well lit, full of interest & subtle colour, and the sky is lovely.

Nice composition, an interesting coastline. Personally, I'd get rid of the vignette but a good shot. Thanks for sharing.
Sent from my E5823 using Talk Photography Forums mobile app
Thank you Andy. Aye it's a great place and I could agree on the vignette. Probably just a habit I should look at.

brilliant landscape
Thanks Danny

Very nicely composed image, well lit, full of interest & subtle colour, and the sky is lovely.
Thanks, it was a pleasant afternoon changing from flat grey to sunshine then back and everything inbetween!

Thanks

Very nice Andy, lovely tones in this
Cheers Stu, I was at that spot a few hours hoping for a few rays but they never happened but I'm happy with it.

Very nice!
I was only made aware of this place the other day.
It's on the list!
Thanks Brian, it has been there a bit longer than a few days though :)
Feell free to give me a shout if you make it.

Back