fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Lovely pics..
I always find that odd numbers work best, if you know what I mean
probably my OCD kicking in

Lovely set Brash and particularly like the warm tones of no.s 3 and 4, quality work.(y)

Number four for me squire, I like to see habitat in shots.

Cheers lads;)

All really great images Brash and great to see some more of your work :)

Quality shots, Brash...really liking No.4, the pattern and lighting of the water really stands out.

Quality shots, Brash...really liking No.4, the pattern and lighting of the water really stands out.
Thanks but there's no water in No 4;)

Super Dunlins

You are just at their level!

Well done..

MJ

Cheers. Three and four were taken from a higher pov and I wasn't happy with the angle so managed to climb down the sea wall, sneak along to get to their level to get a lower position. They were quite accommodating and seeing as I was wearing a bright yellow monkey jacket, I was quite surprised and pleased.

Good set mate,do you have another 500 pics you can post up?Never tire at looking at Dunlins :D

Good set mate,do you have another 500 pics you can post up?Never tire at looking at Dunlins :D
Yeh, think I might start various threads on the subject, seeing as I've found a place and technique to get quite close to them. Would that be a good idea?:)

Yeh, think I might start various threads on the subject, seeing as I've found a place and technique to get quite close to them. Would that be a good idea?:)
Why not, it would be in the interest of all.I could even come spend some time with you, and then come back and tell everybody what a nice big softie guy you really are :D

Why not, it would be in the interest of all.I could even come spend some time with you, and then come back and tell everybody what a nice big softie guy you really are :D
You've already done that and know I am;)

Cheers. They were quite accommodating and seeing as I was wearing a bright yellow monkey jacket, I was quite surprised and pleased.
It would be more apt if monkeys in the rain forests wore BRASH jackets.

Nice little birds, like the group of three on the rock :)

:withstupid: i'm up for that, never been any good at finding my own birds so to have them put right in front of me would be great.
If i could get my Dunlin shots published then we could be matey mates :hug:
Super set Brian and hard to pick a fave but put a few more up (y)

Nice tidy set last 3 for me (y)

I love no 3 and 4 and it is probably due to the warm colours as mentioned.

Back